Thursday, November 22, 2012

Thanksgiving!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving!  I would like to say I'm so thankful for my family, and for the many, many new friends I have made since I started my adventure in longarm quilting.  I've wanted quilt friends for so long.  I've been a quilter for over 20 years and none of my friends even sew.  I know...crazy!  It just warms my heart to know all the new friends I've made.  Thank you so much to all of you!

I would insert some quilt pictures on this post if my blog would let me.  Has anyone had blogger tell them they are out of they 1 GB of space and must purchase more?  I'm wondering if this is some kind of scam or if I really am out of space.  I need to figure this out soon because I have a ton of beautiful quilts to show all of you.  Let me know if you've had this problem and can help me out. I would really appreciate it.

Thanks so much and I hope I can show some pictures soon!

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. Hi!!! No I haven't had them tell me that but...it will not let me post from my blog...I had to go to blogger.com and post from a previous draft...so maybe they are having weird trouble...hopefully some one can help you!!!! It is great to have internet friends...some many wonderful people you would never have met any where else!!! Love it!!!! Happy Thanksgiving!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Teresa - first a happy Thanksgiving to you!
    Yes blogger has a max. storing space - you can go around that by uploading your picture to picasa or flickr (or another picture storeing site) and then link to the pictures in your posts. If you use flickr you should be able to see the button "Share" above the picture (if it's your own and you are in the single picture display mode) and ther you should find somthign saying copy HTML / BBC code - do copy that part and past it in your blog post choosing the HTML-mode. [I'm sure there are some good tutorials out there, else if you run into problems let me know]

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just had that problem too...another option besides Leo's idea is to resize the pictures down to 2048 pixels on the largest size. (Although I think that we just hit our Picasa limit and so that storage site might not be the best for us. Flickr would work.) I haven't decided which way I'm going to go.

    ReplyDelete