Sunday, October 7, 2012

Venus' Quilts

This is my new customer Venus' quilts.  I met her when I went to meet Tula Pink and we made this Stacks Quilt together.  She made hers out of "Parisville" fabric by Tula Pink.  She asked me to quilt the pantograph "Baptist Fan" on it.  It sure made it soft!  I really love the outcome of it.   



 Look at the back of her quilt....this fabric is just amazing!
 This quilt is a Tula Pink pattern with Amy Butler fabric. Isn't it gorgeous?  I quilted "Ground Cover" all over it.  I really wish I could keep some of these quilts.  This one is really bright and happy.  Love it so much!


 This is the back of her Amy Butler quilt.
 This is a small quilt made out of Patty Young's fabric "Andalucia".  So pretty.  I quilted "Frisky Feathers" on it.



Thanks for letting me quilt for you Venus!  I had sew much fun!

Teresa

33 comments:

  1. Hard to decide which one I like best, .... although I'm partial to the first quilt with the Baptist fans on it. Lovely colours on all of these beauties.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are really all so pretty!!! Love the Baptist Fan quilting. I think my all time favorite allover type quilting. Looks good on everything!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow! Those are some very happy beautiful quilts.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!!! Beautiful quilts and quilting!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. They look amazing, I can't wait to finish them up. Thank you Teresa , you did a "FAN"tactic job:) Venus

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful quilting on such bright fun quilts - they are really lovely. Especially like the Baptist fan - you must feel proud!

    ReplyDelete
  7. they all look terrific! i think i need to be getting that frisky feathers! ...but love the baptist fan!

    ReplyDelete