Thursday, November 22, 2012

Kristen's Quilt

First of all I would like to thank my blogger friend Kathy from the Tamarack Shack.  She helped me figure out my blogger issues.  Thank you so much, Kathy!  I appreciate your help!

Now back to business....This is a little baby quilt made by Kristen from Stash.  I custom quilted swirls all over it.  I really love swirls.  This turned out amazing.  I love the simplicity of it.



Isn't this fabric just adorable for a little baby boy?  So cute.  Thanks for letting me quilt this for you Kristen.

Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving today! 

Teresa

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad she could help you! The quilt is just wonderful and of course I'm partial to swirls. We had fabulous thanksgiving too!
    Venus

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this quilt!! Your quilting just inspires me :o) Hope you had a great Thanksgiving holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your welcome! Now I'll know what to do when I have that problem :)
    Love the baby quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You swirls are sooo very pretty. Are they free motion or did you use a panto?

    ReplyDelete