Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Joyce's Quilts

Here are a couple quilts I machine quilted for Joyce.  The first up was a lovely garden style quilt.  I quilted freehand blooming flowers all over it with lime colored thread.  Turned out really pretty.


 This second one is a quilt for her son for Christmas.  They have labs so I'm sure he will love this quilt.  I machine quilted the pantograph "Kudzu" on it.

Thanks for taking a look!  I hope you're finding some time to sit down and make a quilt.  It's the best therapy out there!  Have a great day!

Teresa

3 comments:

  1. These are actually enormous ideas in regarding blogging.

    You have touched some nice factors here. Any way keep up wrinting.
    Feel free to visit my page - free iphone

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful quilting!
    Venus

    ReplyDelete
  3. Both of them are gorgeous! The panto looks really cool!

    ReplyDelete