Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Liebster Nomination!

I've been nominated for the Liebster Award by Mary over at Addicted to Fabric.  What an honor and I'm so flattered that Mary took the time to nominate me.  Thank you, Mary!  I love reading Mary's blog too.  She is an excellent longarm quilter.

The Liebster Blog award is usually presented to smaller blogs as a form of recognition and support.  A "Small blog" is defined as a blog with less than 200 followers.  I've only been blogging for a little over a year and enjoy it so much and love to have visitors to my blog.

A Liebster means "dearest" or "favorite" in German.

As a recipient you are expected to:

Thank the person that nominated you and link back to them.
Present the award to five other blogs
Let them know by commenting on their blog
Post the award on your blog

I would like to recognize the following blogs witht he Liebster Award:

Jenny at Jenny's Doodling Needle
Karen at Laugh Yourself Into Stitches
Kathy at Tamarack Shack
Judy at Furball Farm Quilting
Shanna at Sweet & Sassy

These are all fun blogs that I enjoy reading along with Mary's blog.  Please visit these blogs.  You won't be disappointed.  Thanks again Mary!  I'm so excited to be nominated.

Teresa

No comments:

Post a Comment