Monday, May 21, 2012

Judy's Quilt

Here is Judy's quilt.  This is another customer who made their very own first quilt.  Put together very nicely.  I quilted Paisley Playtime all over it.  She also made the cutest little wall hanging but I failed to get a picture of it before I gave it back. 


 Here are some Swoon blocks I've been working on for a while now.  I'm going to make a total of 12 blocks so it will fit nicely on our guest bed.  Turning out really nice. 
 And here is a picture of my faithful assistant....Bella.  She is always under my feet helping me so I don't get lonely.  She has decided she likes to go for walks.  Every night after work I can't put my tennis shoes on fast enough for this little doggie.  When I sit down to put my shoes on she climbs on my back and starts biting my hair to get me to move faster. After a couple of miles I have to carry her for a couple blocks.  She gets tuckered out fast.  Funny the stares you get from people when I'm carrying my little dog.  Ha!  She is just so funny and we are enjoying her so much. 

Thanks for stopping by.  I hope you have a happy day quilting!

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Hi Teresa, I've just managed to retrieve some of my blogs that I follow, I'm having lots of issues with the interface and my own technical issues! What do I see upon my return?? Some amazing pics of your quilting! Great stuff, and your little helper is just gorgeous. They are precious don't you think?? Only a pet lover understands that!! Enjoy your quilty day.

    ReplyDelete