Wednesday, October 19, 2011

Kathy and Kristen's Quilts

This is a quilt that Kathy made....I quilted a new pantograph I bought called "Antique Lace" on it. 


 Here is a quilt I quilted up for Kristen.  I have been wanting to try straight lines on a quilt for sometime.  One of my favorite blogs Jenny's Doodling Needle here uses this technique quite often so I asked her for some advice.  She was very generous and gave me some tips on how to achieve this.  I was very afraid but just went for it like she said to.  Turned out really nice.  Thanks so much Jenny!

 The backing fabric was so pretty!  Had to share it too.  I love how the lines look on the back!

Thanks so much for taking a look. 

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Ohhhh yea!!!! That is awesome! Your gonna be hooked now! It's perfect for that quilt and I really like that first pattern. Gonna have to check that out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Straight line quilting looks awesome, Teresa!!! Beautiful job. I think I need to try those!!

    ReplyDelete