Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Metro Medallion

Here is one of my quilts that I've had done for a long time and finally got brave enough to quilt it up.  I was in love with how Jenny from Sew Kind of Wonderful quilted her quilt.  I tried to quilt it similar.  This pattern is also by Sew Kind of Wonderful made using their quick curve ruler.








I especially love how the sun was hitting the quilt just right in these pictures.  Thanks so much for stopping by.  I really appreciate you all!

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

11 comments:

  1. Exquisite is the word that comes to mind!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love it the quilting and your fabrics Wonderful!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a beauty! I love your artistry!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. I really love that one. I'm going to pick up some of those rulers when I go to MQX this year.

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...your quilting is stunning and wounderful and ....did I say stunning..... I love it :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. :) Love, love, love it! Isn't this just a great block? goes together way faster than I thought it would and leaves great room for quilting! Your quilt is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. New here to your blog. But not new to the quilting world-I have been around sewing and quilting my whole life. Quilting has sure come a long way over the years. I so enjoy looking at the pictures of the beautiful quilts you post and the amazing stunning quilting that you do. Fellow Washingtonian too!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love your quilt and the quilting! I bought that ruler from Jenny but have yet to play with it. Your rendition is spectacular.

    ReplyDelete