Thursday, January 1, 2015

Kristen's Quilts - Happy New Year!

Happy New Year!  Thank you to everyone for all your sweet comments this past year.  I sure do enjoy hearing from all of you and sharing all my customer quilts with you!  I have some talented customers and I really enjoy working on all these quilts.  Thank you for letting me do what I love to do!

Kristen made this cool "Tardis" quilt for her daughter Sarah for Christmas.  Sarah loves "Dr. Who"  I quilted "Turbulence" on it. 



 And this beautiful "Niner" quilt was also made by Kristen out of Cotton and Steel fabrics. This is a new pantograph called "Desert Corbel"


Both of these are beauties!  Kristen is so talented.  Thank you for letting me quilt for you Kristen.


Happy Quilting!

Teresa

6 comments:

  1. These are just amazing love them both

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome quilts! I just bought 'turbulence'......... it seems such a versatile pattern.

    ReplyDelete
  3. P.S Happy Creative New Year to you!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the desert corbel quilting. Very original and unique.

    ReplyDelete