Friday, May 3, 2013

Kwik Falling Stars

Here is a quilt I made up for myself after my cousin made one.  I just fell in love with it.  It's a pattern by Karie Jewell.  I love this pattern!  It made up so quick and easy and gave me lots of room to quilt in the negative space.  My absolute favorite thing to do.  Here are some pictures of my quilt.  Yes, I said my quilt!  Here it is hanging in my sewing room all quilted and bound.  I absolutely love coming into my sewing room and seeing this fresh, clean quilt.









Thanks so much for stopping by.  It feels so good to finally get a few projects of my own quilted up.  I'm really trying to allow myself a little time each month to quilt my own quilts.  I feel like my creative juices are starting to flow a little easier as I don't worry about trying new things on my own stuff!  I'm sure other longarm quilters will agree. Happy Quilting!

Teresa

10 comments:

  1. Wowser!! Beautiful and your feather is gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is just beautiful!!! You did an excellent job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm with you on the creative juices thing. I find it hard to quilt if I am not in the mood. Love your work on this one

    Cheers

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous.Love your quilting in the negative space. What a great sight when you walk into your sewing room.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Teresa - your quilting is just beautiful - such an inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the feather going thru the swirls, sew lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  7. How do you get your swirls so perfectly round??? I too have a Gammill--probably8 yrs ago--mostly do my own quilts.

    ReplyDelete