Monday, April 22, 2013

Joyce's Quilts

Here are a couple quilts that Joyce made.  She is an excellent quilter and her quilts are always put together so nicely.  This first one she made for a nephew for a wedding gift next month.  I quilted "Paisley Playtime" on it.


This second one is a Thimbleberries block of the month from a couple years ago that she finsihed up.  I quilted "Filigree" on this one.  It turned out really simple and nice.


Thanks for letting me quilt for you Joyce!  Hope everyone had a great weekend.  I got to spend some time at my favorite quilt store "Stash".  I spent the day sewing with Kristen, Kathy and Ann and several of my customers came to see me.  I always love to see everyone when I visit.  Had such a great day. Thanks Stash Gals for always making my visits sew much fun!

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. What beautiful quilting. I'm sure the happy couple will be blessed.

    ReplyDelete