Tuesday, April 30, 2013

Cheryl's Quilt

Here is Cheryl's beautiful quilt that she made for her daughter's wedding gift.  She asked me to custom quilt it modern!  So I went to work and this is what I came up with. 




 The back was pretty too!

And of course a picture of it all folded up and ready to go home!  I love the texture of this quilt and her fabrics were so simple and clean looking.  Love it!  Thanks for letting me quilt for you Cheryl.  I had a lot of fun!  Have a great day!

Teresa

7 comments:

  1. Gorgeous! You did an excellent job! What kind of thread do you use?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lovely and perfect for a wedding gift. I believe that pattern was in a magazine, but I can't remember.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the texture of the swirls and lines and how it looks on the back. Fabulous job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the quilting design!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I like the mix of swirls and straight lines on this quilt. Great job!

    ReplyDelete
  6. The swirls and straight lines really suit this quilt. I love the texture it creates. What a wonderful quilt for a wedding gift.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a pretty quilt. I love the calming color scheme and the swirls contrasting with the lines.

    ReplyDelete