Thursday, August 2, 2012

Night Shade Snow Globes

Here is another one of my own quilts....this is called "Snow Globes" made with the fabric "Night Shade" by Tula Pink!  I just had fun quilting this one and tried to use some of my techniques I've been learning from Angela Walters.  I love how it turned out.

 Look at these fabulous faces....Tula Pink has a whole story that involves these three sisters.  I quilted a lot of swirls and concentric circles.






Thanks so much for stopping by.  I'm enjoying my vacation home sewing away.  Have a good day!

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

7 comments:

  1. Awesome job!!!!! I am so glad I found your blog. I found you through Julie's reTweet of your Kate Spain quilt. Your quilting is amazing. I think I will have to send my Stacks quilt to you once I get it together. Happy Quilting - Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an awesome quilt! Love the fun theme with the hilarious fabric. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful! You are very talented. Such a fun site.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow this is great! I love how the quilting adds to the lovely quilt

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is just gorgeous! Your quilting is incredible! Don't you just love Angela' book? I'm so glad I found your blog!

    ReplyDelete