Monday, August 27, 2012

Kristen's Quilt

Here is one more for Kristen this month.  She made this wonderful zig zag quilt with the most beautiful fabric. So beautiful with it's buttery yellow colors mixed with orange and gray.  I freehanded a blooming flower all over it. 


Hope you're enjoying the last few days of August.  My son starts school tomorrow.  Yikes...another school year.  He will be a freshman.  Can't believe that...he was just a baby yesterday.  He hates it when I say that to him.  He's a lot bigger than he used to be too...he is towering over me.  Another news flash...he is going to start driver's ed next month so you might want to stay off the roads and possibly sidewalks. Ha!

Have a great evening!

Teresa

4 comments:

  1. I can totally relate to your feeling about your son growing up so fast. My oldest son is turning 16 in a few weeks and is starting Driver's Ed this fall as well!! Where did the time go?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love those buttery colours, so pretty. Your blooming flower is perfect for this quilt and gives such lovely texture as well. Yes, they grow fast, our son is now 34 years and, yes, it does feel like yesterday he was a baby, but now he has his own baby, our 3 yr old grandson. How did that happen...........never mind, I know! :-) Have a great day!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the colors in this quilt, and your blooming flower looks perfect on it. When our babies everyone says it goes by too fast, and then it truly does go by too fast.

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE this! And you did this free hand.. you ROCK.

    ReplyDelete