Saturday, June 30, 2012

Chris' Quilt

Here is a beautiful quilt I machine quilted for Chris.  I believe it was a block of the month quilt.  She requested the pantograph "Ground Cover" on it.  Turned out so beautiful.  The fabric was so soft.  I really love the Moda fabrics.  Really feels like you're quilting through butter. 




Thanks for letting me quilt for you Chris.  Hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  We have some out of town family here for the weekend so we are keeping busy visiting.  Nice to see family.

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

4 comments:

  1. Such a pretty quilt and love the panto you picked....

    ReplyDelete
  2. You've been busy Teresa! Your quilting looks fabulous as always and your feathers are BEAUTIFUL!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I really like the looks of that panto, wish I could get more comfortable doing panto's.

    ReplyDelete