Sunday, June 3, 2012

Ann's Quilt

Happy Sunday!  I hope you all had a fabulous weekend.  I was busy quilting away over here.  Just finished a huge quilt that I will post tomorrow.  Here is a quilt I machine quilted for Ann.  She asked for "Dippin' Daisies" all over it. 


 Also was able to piece some of my Nightshade by Tula Pink on Saturday.  These blocks went together so fast.  Tula Pink is just the most talented fabric designer.  I love her work. 

 And I finally got my 12th block of Swoon done.  I actually have these all put together now too and hope to custom quilt these soon.  I wanted to get this quilt all finished by the time my dear cousin comes at the end of the month but it's not looking good.  Sorry Laura.  I still have a beautiful quilt on the guest bed though.
Thanks sew much for taking a look today!  I appreciate you stopping by sew much!

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Fun, fun and really fun! Like that panto!

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely LOVE the Swoon blocks....the colors are awesome!!

    ReplyDelete