Sunday, April 29, 2012

Kitchen Windows

Okay...this is quilt number 3 from Kristen from the last bunch I picked up from her.  She is a quilt making machine.  This quilt is called Kitchen Windows and it is the second one I've quilted for her.  The first one I quilted straight lines on it so this one we decided on wavy lines.  I love how it turned out. The fabrics she used were just goregous.





I hope you had a fabulous weekend....I had a very busy weekend quilting, of course!  I have an amazing quilt to show you tomorrow.  It's quilt 4 for Kristen.  Stop back by tomorrow evening and I hope to post some more pictures.  Thanks for taking  a look.

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. Love the wavy lines. They soften the straight lines of the blocks.Kristen is certainly a quilt machine.

    ReplyDelete