Sunday, June 2, 2013

Mary's Quilt

This is Mary's beautiful quilt that she made for her son and future daughter-in-law for their wedding gift.  She asked me to custom quilt it for her.  Lots of feathers.  This quilt was huge!  100 x 110.  I'm sure the happy couple is going to love it!




Thanks so much for letting me quilt this for you Mary!  I hope everyone had a wonderful weekend.  I enjoyed some great weather and was able to take my puppy for a walk.  We love that !  Also did some quilting so it was a great weekend.

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

7 comments:

  1. Just catching up on some blog reading. What a treasure you have made for the happy couple. The quilting is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh golly, how did you keep on stitching all those feathers in such a consistent way?
    The whole quilt looks amazing!!!!

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous quilting, Teresa, an absolute treasure. Love it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous quilt!! I believe that beautiful feathers just might be your specialty. You are simply amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous quilt and beautiful quilting (as usual)!
    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is beautiful Teresa! I'm sure the recipients will love it!

    ReplyDelete