Thursday, June 27, 2013

Mary's Quilt - Swooning

This is Mary's gorgeous Swoon Quilt!  She actually reduced the blocks down to 18 inches.  It came out adorable....very clever.  Mary used fabrics from Tula Pink's "Parisville" collection.  This quilt was made for her dear friend's 60th birthday.  Yes, Mary is going to actually give this quilt away.  What a generous heart she has.  I know she was in love with this quilt and you know you must really love someone to give them such a special gift. I custom quilted this for her.






Thanks for the opportunity to quilt this awesome quilt, Mary!  I really had a lot of fun!

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

6 comments:

  1. Beautiful Teresa!! I've really got to try that background filler you do??

    ReplyDelete
  2. It turned out awesome! You did an excellent job!

    ReplyDelete
  3. beautiful quilt-excellent quilting. the swoon quilt is on my to do someday list...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it, beautiful job. What a precious gift.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you, Teresa. As always I am so pleased with your awesome quilting. 😊

    ReplyDelete