Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Bethannie's Quilt

Here is a quilt I made for a Christmas gift for my son's girlfriend, Bethannie.  I used Tula Pink's "The Birds and the Bee's" fabric with a solid black. This pattern is from Tula's book.  It's called "Houndstooth".  Love how this one came out.  I quilted my new favorite pantograph "Honeycomb" on it.  It really gave it a fun, modern look. 


 Look at these cool trees from the collection. 


And all folded up laying on my quilt table.  Love it so much. It's a shame I have to give it up.  I guess I can't keep all of them.  Hope you had a nice Christmas. 

Teresa

7 comments:

  1. Hehe - yeah - some quilts are so darned hard to let go of!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty! I really need to get this pantograph. You have really been working hard!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sew wonderful, love the color choice and quilting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks great! That is next on my list of quilts to make. The panto is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great looking quilt . Loooove that backing fabric. That panto design is a really nice one, proving to be quite versatile isn't it?

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is awesome. Still remembering your awesome Tula Pink Snowglobe Quilt. You should seriously send her a pic of that- it's amazing.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Perfect quilt design for that quilt....I too would have a hard time letting that one go!

    ReplyDelete