Tuesday, March 6, 2012

Chris' Quilts

Here are a couple more quilts that Chris made....This gray and white one was so gorgeous.  I quilted continuous lines in the squares and pebbles and a small stipple in the star area and borders.  This was a small quilt 40 x 40 so I thought the small scale on the stipple worked well.
 I always love all the texture that the pebbles create.  I like to put the quilt in front of window so I can see all of them. I really wish I could keep this one.  Sure is beautiful.


 This is a neat retro style quilt.  It has the old time typewriters on it and many really cool sayings.  I quilted straight lines on it so as to not take away from the pictures.  I think it came out great.

Thanks so much for taking a look.  These two quilts were so fun to do.  Thanks Chris!

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Both quilts looks striking with your quilting. Love the pebbles and straight lines!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been "AWOL" for some time Teresa, I come back to see some amazing work here! It's really great seeing your work! BTW, your curved quilt along piece (from your previous post) is just divine.

    ReplyDelete