Monday, March 26, 2012

Cathy's Quilt

Here is another quilt I did for Cathy.  She wanted it quilted just like I did Debbie's a few posts ago.  Turned out fabulous. Probably way too many pictures but Cathy used some amazing fabrics so I must show it off.







On another note....the fabulous Angela Walters at quiltingismytherapy.com commented on a quilt I did for Debbie which was a "Love" quilt by Tula Pink.  My customer wanted it quilted just like the one I did for another customer Kristen.  Kristen brought her Love quilt to me and asked if I could quilt it like the one on Tula Pink's pattern which was quilted by Angela Walters. Angela commented about my quilts on her blog.  Can you see me jumping around like crazy right now.  I'm so excited that someone that important would even notice my blog.  Thank you, Angela!  You are truly an inspiration to me.

Happy quilting!

Teresa 

2 comments:

  1. Very Cool, Lots and lots of pebbles!! Looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great quilting Teresa, you really have mastered the pebbling technique. Wow, it's great when someone of Angela's calibre notices your work. Yes, I think a high five is in order!!!

    ReplyDelete