Friday, December 26, 2014

Vikki's Quilt

Vikki made this adorable bee quilt for her daughter for Christmas.  What an awesome gift.  She asked me to custom quilt it similar to how the quilt was quilted on the pattern.  I quilted bee flight patterns with rows of pebbles and lots of swirls and flowers mixed in there.  




 And then....I decided to quilt all the hexagons in different quilting.  Those were lots of fun.  This quilt was really amazing.


Thanks for letting me be a part of this beautiful quilt Vikki!  Hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas.  We had a really nice one here.

Happy Quilting!

8 comments:

  1. Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so inspiring. I have a quilt to do that has a flight of butterflies. I have been wondering what I can do the emphasize the butterflies, your stitching on this quilt has given me some ideas. Thank you for sharing..

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very nice. I love what you did with the open soace

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent quilting. I love the bee flight pattern and the additional flower in the negative space.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful quilting-you are amazing❤️❤️❤️

    ReplyDelete
  6. Awesome quilting!! Very whimsical and looks like you had fun!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fun and pretty. I know she loved it:)

    ReplyDelete