Wednesday, July 30, 2014

Karie's Quilt

This quilt was made by Karie Jewell of Two Kwik Quilters.  She has some really fun patterns available.  I was so lucky to get to custom quilt this fun quilt.  Anyone who knows me knows I love to quilt solids!  They really show off the quilting! I did some fun quilting in the blocks.  Lots of swirls and pebbles.





And then when I was taking pictures I noticed I forgot a few pebbles around one of the purple corners.  So after the photo shoot this one went back on the frame to fix that!  All better now!

Thanks for letting me quilt this for you Karie!

Happy Quilting!

Teresa


3 comments:

  1. Would you please bottle up some of your free-motion talent and send it to me? I sure would appreciate it.
    Excellent quilting. Lucky the person that gets their quilt quilted by you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really nice! I love that you used a variety of designs.

    ReplyDelete