Tuesday, March 26, 2013

Ann's Quilt

 Here is a quilt that Ann made in our Tula Pink class last summer at Stash.  I really enjoyed meeting her at our class and I was having some serious envy over her quilt the whole time I was making my own.  I absolutely love how she used the purple background instead of the white or cream background that a lot of us did.  Really turned out amazing.  She added some borders to make it large enough to fit on her bed.  We decided on a simple pantograph "Honeycomb" on this one.  It really turned out beautiful!



These fabrics are "The Birds and the Bees" by Tula Pink.  Thanks so much for letting me quilt this for you Ann!  It was a lot of fun.

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. It's gorgeous! Honeycomb perfect quilting design! Great job.

    ReplyDelete