Tuesday, January 1, 2013

Laura's Quilt - Happy New Year

Laura made up this adorable quilt with the fabric "Ruby" by Bonnie and Camille.  Love how this one turned out.  And of course I had to quilt my favorite "Honeycomb" on it too.  Laura loves this pantograph too.



I would like to wish all of you a very Happy New Year.  I hope you find time to do some quilting in the coming year.  I would also like to thank all of my wonderful customers this past year and half or so since I started quilting for customers.  You have helped me reach my goal of paying off my Gammill. When I first approached my husband with this grand idea to quilt for others he looked at me like I was nuts. Well, he went along with the scheme/plan with me thinking yeah, right.  Well, now I can tell him I told you so! He really has been very supportive of this whole process and I'm so thankful for him too.  I hope to continue to grow in the next year with my longarm skills and one of my goals for the new year is to actually quilt one of my own quilts at least once a month.  When you quilt your own quilts it allows you the freedom to practice new skills that you might not otherwise try on a customer quilt. 

Thanks so much for stopping by...I appreciate every one of you! 

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year to you, Teresa. Quilting at least one quilt a month of your own is a great idea. Aren't supportive husbands the best?--I have one too :)
    Looking forward to a great quilting year!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy new years to you too! I love Laura's quilt, beautiful fabric and design. Great job on the quilting, I'm so glad you will get to quilt your own quilts now!

    ReplyDelete