Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Wedding Ring Quilt

This is a quilt that my Aunt Jan made for her Granddaughter's wedding on Saturday.  This quilt was pieced in one week's time if you can believe it.  She had a little help from some of her friends but she did most of the piecing herself.  Can you believe that?  It turned out gorgeous.



I quilted an all over pantograph on it called "Primrose".   This would have been a cool quilt to custom quilt but I only had a couple days to quilt it so that she could get the binding on it.  I think it turned out really nice.  Liz is going to love this on her special day.  Thanks for looking.

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful quilt, Teresa. I would love to make this pattern sometime. I have been tempted but for some reason just don't do it. Your quilting is beautiful. I love the pantograph you used. Pat

    ReplyDelete