Monday, December 21, 2015

Pamela and Jackie's Quilt

Hi Everyone!  Sorry for the long delay.  I post on Instagram, Twitter, and Facebook a lot more than I do here if you're interested in following along.  I have some great news....As of today....I'm a full time longarm quilter.  I quit my day job and plan to make this my new career. It's thanks to all of my fabulous customers that keep coming back and keeping me busy.  I so appreciate all of you.  Thank you!

On to this beauty....I had the pleasure to quilt this for Pamela and Jackie.  They entered it in Quilt Con and it sadly didn't make the cut.  It's still pretty fabulous in my eyes.  I did some fun custom quilting on it.




Turned out so pretty.

Thank you so much for letting me quilt for you Pamela and Jackie.  I had so much fun.

Teresa

6 comments:

  1. Lovely quilt. Good for you, go for it you will have them flocking to our studio wanting your fabulous quilting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very pretty and congrats on the new job!! Enjoy. I guess i've always assumed that you did this full time!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Teresa. You are a fabulous quilter!!! I hope you enjoy doing it full time.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats on the big change. Love seeing your work and will definitely look for you Facebook page.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your new endeavor. Pretty exciting!

    ReplyDelete