Wednesday, October 8, 2014

Kristen's Quilts

Kristen from Stash made these two beauties up.  I can remember seeing this in her Quilt Shop when I first starting going to Stash.  I was hoping I could quilt one of these one day.  Well three years later she sent it to me.  I'm actually glad that three years have passed because it's given me the time to be a better quilter.  I really wanted it to be perfect!  I quilted a lot of swirls and some fun fillers in the flowers.





And this cute little applique spinner quilt.  Really turned out cute.  Quilted "Orange Peel" on it.


Thanks for letting me quilt for you Kristen!

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

4 comments:

  1. OK, that is really neat. So - are the flowers little mini-quilts that are quilted-attached to the main quilt?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful floral quilt! love your quilting! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Stunning work by you both, love love love

    ReplyDelete