Monday, February 10, 2014

Angela's Quilt

Angela made this beautiful "Metro Hoop" quilt.  It's a pattern by Jenny Pedigo of Sew Kind of Wonderful and is made using her amazing Quick Curve Ruler. Seriously if you haven't tried her ruler you should.  She makes piecing curves so easy!  Angela was referred to me by Jenny and she wanted her quilt quilted like the one Jenny did.  Thankfully Jenny had an awesome tutorial on her blog.  Made it a lot easier to figure this out. I'm very pleased with how this turned out.





Thanks for letting me quilt this gorgeous quilt for you Angela!  I had so much fun!

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

7 comments:

  1. looks fabulous Teresa! I have been thinking of trying to quilt mine line Jenny did too--since she has that tutorial....we'll see tho' when the time comes
    thanks for sharing a gorgeous quilt!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perfect! I can see you and your Innova are getting on just fine.

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful quilt and even more beautiful quilting! The medallions in the middle of the rings are stikingly awesome. You nailed this one and Angela will be thrilled.

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a masterpiece! You are amazing, Teresa, I love this.

    ReplyDelete
  5. All I can say for this one is MEGA WOW!

    ReplyDelete