Wednesday, November 6, 2013

Kristen's Quilt

Kristen from STASH designed and made this quilt up for a future pattern.  It's an awesome design and she did a great job putting it together.  The piecing was fabulous.  She made it with Tula Pink's new line of fabric "Fox Field" which is due out in March of 2014.  So beautiful!  I custom quilted this for her and here are a few pictures :)









Kristen should have this pattern available soon....I'll let you know when it's out!  Thanks for letting me quilt this for you Kristen!

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

10 comments:

  1. Oh my, that is fantastic!

    Bet you enjoyed quilting that

    Linda

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful! Love all the quilting texture!

    ReplyDelete
  3. It turned out gorgeous!!!! Beautiful job!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What kind of batting did you use? Your quilting looks very defined.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw it in person the other day...WOW! You changed thread colors all over the place! Looks amazing! Love the pattern and your quilting is plain awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have a quilt with 1/4 square triangles and this pattern of quilting is inspiring. Thanks for the idea.

    ReplyDelete