Tuesday, July 16, 2013

Mary's Quilt

Mary made this adorable baby quilt.  She has an incredible gift to design and modify patterns.  I like to tell her that she "Mary's it up" which means she adds her own take on her quilts such as adding hand embroidery and little applique designs.  Take a look at this beauty that she had me custom quilt for her.






Did you check out the cute little lady bug?  Amazing Mary!  Thanks so much for letting me quilt this adorable quilt for you!

Happy Quilting!

Teresa

6 comments:

  1. Adorable!! :) makes me smile... sue

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Susan. Do you know you are a no-reply blogger? I always try to thank you for your lovely comments but I can't.

      Delete
    2. Beautiful shade of pink on the background. The flowers are so cute and your quilting really makes them pop.

      Delete
  2. Lovely ... So cute and fab quilting ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a precious quilt and you just made it sing, Teresa!

    ReplyDelete