Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Cheri's Quilt

This is my dear sister in law Cheri's quilt.  She made this quilt with fabric I bought her for Christmas last year.  It was Moda Bliss fabric and we both loved it so much.  She made this pattern up herself.  She likes to just put stuff together without a pattern.  I think she did a great job.


She wanted Chantilly Lace quilted all over it.  Now all she needs to do is add the binding and wash it up.  This fabric is so soft once it is washed.  My bliss quilt is one of my favorites.  Thanks for looking at Cheri's quilt.  I'm very proud of her for making this.  She is a pretty new quilter and I think she did an awesome job!  Have a wonderful day. 

Teresa

1 comment:

  1. I love the way the colors merge in with the border! Chantilly lace was a perfect choice. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete