Monday, June 27, 2011

Sally's Quilt

 This is Sally's quilt.  She did a fabulous job piecing it.  Sally took a quilt class from a very neat little quilt shop in Walla Walla, Washington called Stash.  I've quilted two others just like this but they all look different.  They have all the newest lines of fabrics and offer a variety of quilt classes.  They always have something fun going on over there.  Everytime I visit their cute little quilt store I feel so welcome and just want to stay forever.  You should definitely go there if you ever get to Walla Walla. You will be pleasantly surprised.



Thanks for looking.

Teresa


2 comments:

  1. Nice design, and with the fabrics it looks great.

    ReplyDelete
  2. soothing colors....welcome to the Gammill family here in the WWValley. There are a few of us, if you'd like to join us next time we get together, let me know. Hope you'll check out my blog and FB page--I've got one of these same quilts that I got to do for a customer. So fun!

    ReplyDelete